Gender and Development Highlighted in the 4th CF/FAC In-House Student Research Review
CF – Graduate Students Partake in Wednesday Fisheries Seminar Series (WeFFS)
Two CF Alumni Received GREAT Scholarship Program From DOST-PCAARRD
Graduate students participate at 3rd CF/FAC In-house Student Research Review
- Must be a regular student. A regular student is one who carries the full load in any given semester as specified in the curriculum.
- Must not have other scholarship.
- Must not have a grade of 5.0 in any of the subjects taken.
- Must have a grade point average (GPA) of 2.25. Grades in academic subjects are the only ones included in the computation of the GPA.
- Has not violated any of the student code of discipline and other university rules and regulations.
How to apply?
* The applicant must write a letter of intent to the Dean
* Must fill up application form from the Scholarship Coordinator
* Attach to the letter of intent a checklist of grades of subjects taken from the previous semesters
* Submit items 1, 2 and 3 to the Scholarship Coordinator
1. The assistantship shall be given to deserving fisheries students.
2. He/she must be able to render a minimum of 10 hrs per week.
3. The assistantship shall be compensated at a rate of twenty five pesos (P25.00) per hour.